jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012
viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012
Last week Jules Verne School students work together in a project to learn about sustainability, they learned using technology as their main tools.
The students should look for information about the sustainability according with the community problems also through the problems that the nations have been facing up since 2012 and the next years. Then Using the TICS on JVS WEB3.0 where they have to share the project.
The students need to search for information from different sources such as internet, books, magazines, newspapers and interviews.
- Students need to compare the information between each other.
- Students have to share their conclusions in Blogger , creating a new post.
- Students have to make a public question in their Facebook account.
- Students may have to interact with other schools or communities with their Skype account.
- Students may identify and explain the elements of sustainable places, and how this help to the environment.
- Students have to make a summary explaining:
- How the technology helps to take care of the environment?
- How the technology is available in the process of building a sustainable place?
- Students have to check the Blogs of other graders and comment their opinions or conclusions.
- The students should look for the information, then they will make an exposition.
- They have to Post the conclusions and write comments between the school’s blogs.
- First day. 40 minutes
- Recompilation of previous knowledge with the next questions:
- Have you ever read, listen or watch something about sustainability?
- Is sustainability a good solution to take care of the environment?
- Second day. 40 minutes
- The students will have a videoconference with the architect of the first sustainable building in Latin America, they could make some questions about the topic because they already know what is a sustainable building. Mr. Humberto Muñoz will guide us into the building explaining the different technology he used in his project.
- Third day. 40 minutes
- Students will answer some questions about the topic.
- What do we know about sustainability?
- How many sustainable houses or buildings we have in our community?
- What kind of benefits we get from living or working in a sustainable building?
- Fourth day .60 minutes
- At home compare the information that you already got between the information that Mr. Humberto Muñoz provided you.
- Fifth day. 60 minutes
- After students have found information about sustainability and different pollution problems in their communities and the things faced by the nations in 2012.
- Make a model of something about sustainability.
- Sixth day. 40 minutes
- Students will have a videoconference with another school or community with their Skype account.
- Seventh day. 60 minutes
- In the Blog of your grade , make a documentary explaining step by step .what is sustainability in accordance with the community problems also through the problems that the nations have been facing up since 2012 and the next years using pictures and videos .
- Then carry out a survey in Facebook..
VIDEOS OF SUSTAINABILITY- VIDEOS DE SUSTENTABILIDADhttp://youtu.be/LCZ5lDFxYpI
Archivo del blog
- ▼ 2012 (6)
- ► 2011 (101)